The Philosophical Perfection Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Buddha Chat

A Tour in The Egyptian pyramids

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Philosopher
Admin
The Philosopher

Male Number of posts : 320
Job/hobbies : Engineer
Registration date : 2008-11-21

A Tour in The Egyptian pyramids Empty
PostSubject: A Tour in The Egyptian pyramids   A Tour in The Egyptian pyramids Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:52 pm

The Egyptian pyramids are ancient pyramid shaped masonry structures located in Egypt.
There are over 100 pyramids in Egypt. Most were built as tombs for the country's Pharaohs and their consorts during the Old and Middle Kingdom periods.
The earliest known Egyptian pyramid is the Pyramid of Djoser which was built during the third dynasty. This pyramid and its surrounding complex were designed by the architect Imhotep, and are generally considered to be the world's oldest monumental structures constructed of dressed masonry.
The best known Egyptian pyramids are those found at Giza, on the outskirts of Cairo. Several of the Giza pyramids are counted among the largest structures ever built.

Here are some images of Pyramids:

A Tour in The Egyptian pyramids 1010

Image hosted by servimg.com

A Tour in The Egyptian pyramids 1116

A Tour in The Egyptian pyramids 1213

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Tour in The Egyptian pyramids   A Tour in The Egyptian pyramids Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:03 am

Amazing, simply amazing. These are great shots too, The one with the camel in the distance is an amazing way to show the perspective. And the carvings of the interior. Wow. I had no idea that there are 100 pyramids in Egypt.

I'll have to post some images of Canada that I've taken. And maybe some winter ones now that the snow is here.
Back to top Go down
Frankokiri

Male Number of posts : 6
Job/hobbies : Writing
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: A Tour in The Egyptian pyramids   A Tour in The Egyptian pyramids Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:34 am

There is something crazy about pyramids, it is that they look like they are part of the land. They look so organic yet they are colosul and so geometric. They are truly beautiful. Ièd like to visit them some day. I'D actually really like to visit aztec pyramids.
Back to top Go down
Manos
Manos

Male Number of posts : 11
Job/hobbies : air conditioning n ventilation ships repairing zone ( Pc power user , internet , soccer , MuSic )
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: A Tour in The Egyptian pyramids   A Tour in The Egyptian pyramids Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:13 am

I wish i could be there one day :!:
Back to top Go down
IrishTea
Beginner

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: A Tour in The Egyptian pyramids   A Tour in The Egyptian pyramids Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:17 am

Great pictures. I'm interested in historical buildings.
But I've never seen a pyramid yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tour in The Egyptian pyramids   A Tour in The Egyptian pyramids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Tour in The Egyptian pyramids
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Philosophical Perfection Forum :: General Forum :: Scientific Facts-
Jump to: