The Philosophical Perfection Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Buddha Chat

Astral Projection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Astral Projection Empty
PostSubject: Astral Projection   Astral Projection Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:35 am

I decided to make a post on this interesting subject because Miro thinks im crazy when i tell her its possible for you to leave your body and visit other dimensions and planets and meet guides and beings of higher love and intelligence. First of all, all of us leave our bodies for sometime during our sleep and astral projection is a way to be conscious when you leave your body. It is a hard technique for some because the key is to be relaxed and calm while you go through the process and many people either get exicied or frightened which brings them back to their body. I've tried it quite a few times and i've gotten as far as hearing the spirit world, hearing other spirits talking and distinigusing my spirit body from the phyical where i could feel my spirit body floating just above my phyiscal body but thats it. There are many techniques to achieve astral projection and here our some websites the provide a load of information on the subject including peoples experiences

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtGG58g7I5s
Back to top Go down
The Philosopher
Admin
The Philosopher

Male Number of posts : 320
Job/hobbies : Engineer
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Astral Projection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   Astral Projection Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:53 pm

Superstition
It can even affect the worship we offer the true God, e.g., when one attributes an importance in some way magical to certain practices otherwise lawful or necessary. To attribute the efficacy of prayers or of sacramental signs to their mere external performance, apart from the interior dispositions that they demand, is to fall into superstition.

Idolatry not only refers to false pagan worship. It remains a constant temptation to faith. Idolatry consists in divinizing what is not God. Man commits idolatry whenever he honors and reveres a creature in place of God, whether this be gods or demons (for example, satanism), power, pleasure, race, ancestors, the state, money, etc. Jesus says, "You cannot serve God and mammon."Many martyrs died for not adoring "the Beast" refusing even to simulate such worship. Idolatry rejects the unique Lordship of God; it is therefore incompatible with communion with God.

All practices of magic or sorcery, by which one attempts to tame occult powers, so as to place them at one's service and have a supernatural power over others - even if this were for the sake of restoring their health are gravely contrary to the virtue of religion.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Astral Projection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   Astral Projection Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:48 am

Miro it seems that you think astral projection is evil and is going against God. I must remind you that we all leave our bodies some time during our sleep. And countless people report during astral projection that their guides take them to wonderful places where they feel an incredible love that cant be compared to the physical world. And astral projection is a life changing experience were people began to understand themselves in connection with the universe around them. So if people come out of astral projection and are more loving, more spiritual how could this be evil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Astral Projection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection   Astral Projection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Astral Projection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Philosophical Perfection Forum :: General Forum :: Healing and Meditation-
Jump to: