The Philosophical Perfection Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Buddha Chat

The Upcoming Global Depression

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Upcoming Global Depression Empty
PostSubject: The Upcoming Global Depression   The Upcoming Global Depression Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:06 am

I know this sounds scary and some of you will dismiss it right away without looking at the facts but the truth is that there will be a global depression far greater than the great depression of the 30’s. You will begin to see financial systems collapsing all over the world including the United States. People like Gerald Celente, Peter Schiff, and Ron Paul all who have predicted what is happening now are all in agreement of an upcoming depression.

Peter Schiff- economist and owner of Global Pacific Corporation predicted the current recession, the bursting of the real estate bubble, the credit crunch, and failures of major companies watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdVP_sgCETo

Gerald Celente- worked in politics and lobbying before starting the trends research institute. He predicted the same things as Peter but he started making predictions before Peter and accurately predicted the 1987 stock market crash and the fall of the Soviet Union and predicted the panic of ’08.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3DfjLCcbzw

Ron Paul- US congressman of the state of Texas, ran for president in 1988 and 2008. Ron Paul has been warning congress of their wrong doing and blames the Federal Reserve for creating the problem we are currently in. In 2007 while campaigning he was the only candidate talking about a recession and talking about the problems of the economy before the recession hit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv6rQ0U01Yc

While people and the mainstream media are blaming Wall Street for our current problems we should be blaming Washington and more specific the Federal Reserve, which is the central bank of the US. What got us in this problem was too much borrowing and too much spending and not enough savings and not enough production. And now Washington’s plan to get us out of this is to print more money out of thin air and lower interest rates. Artificial lower interest rates created by the Federal Reserve caused the problem were in now. When the interest rates are low it causes people to borrow more than they can afford which leads to bad investments that causes increased debts. Consumers are 14 trillion dollars in debt and what Obama is saying we need is to free up the credit markets so people can borrow again. And when you print money out of thin air at the rate that this administration is doing you’re going to devalue the currency so much that it’s going to collapse the U.S dollar. All of these stimulus packages and bailouts cost trillions of dollars and the US has no money so the Federal Reserve has to print the money, which they have to the amount of 12 trillion from the end of the Bush Administration to now. When you have more dollars circulating it brings the value of each dollar down which then raises prices.

See what each of these 3 men predict is going to happen:

Peter Schiff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIZgfj7W_rE

Gerald Celente https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nJ7LM3iyNg

Ron Paul https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBVB1Uc0nko&feature=related
Back to top Go down
The Philosopher
Admin
The Philosopher

Male Number of posts : 320
Job/hobbies : Engineer
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: The Upcoming Global Depression   The Upcoming Global Depression Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:02 am

This is emphasised by Bible at end of Days .....I hope it will be only the fall of dollar....lol ..But the fact that it won't be only the falling of dollar and raising the prices ! lol flower geek

Back to top Go down
Uratsukudoji
Uratsukudoji

Male Number of posts : 40
Job/hobbies : questioning everything
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: right   The Upcoming Global Depression Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:02 pm

This is not just happening it is being caused there plan is a one world goverment who is they well "they" like media says blame wall street heh well its really not that simple wall street is in the white house.
But theres no need in me trying to explain my grasp on it mine as well let Alex Jones do that.

I personally dont think its the end times nor do I subscribe to the current biblical/torah/qur'ran version or translation of the end times or apocolypse but in essence I do understand it a different way.
This will be the revealtions and I dont mean gods going reveal to us we should have belived in him then destroy everything,
no I mean reveal this will be the time of revealing all the crap,garbage,lies and all the gangster capitalisim that falls along with it.
The mayan calender ends dec 21 2012 but its mistranslated its just the end of the age.
they say"it will be the end of our way knowing history"
we are by the understanding of all the time keeping anciets moving into the next age by this I mean what some people call the great year and its ending.

Really we just have to step away from this way and into something else we can grow our own food we dont need to drive a thousand miles to deliver cheese we can trade and use a real money system made out of something of value. (the way it used to be)
really money is just faith in paper.
self sustained harmony or even group sustained harmony.
you can start now just a matter if you want fall off cliff or climb down it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Irish Lands

Male Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : student
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The Upcoming Global Depression   The Upcoming Global Depression Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:28 pm

There is certainly something true on that warning.
However, I think we should understand that all kinds of people tend to overreact everything and take it too extreme (me too).

I do not know whether the worst economic depression will come, but also understand that all problems that we see will not pass away and disappear quickly.
And there are many problems.

I agree that the FED is responsible for most of theese problems, mainly due to the incredibly low interest rates throughout the 00's. I think that if there were much higher interest rates all over the World, we would not face most of the problems.

However, when it comes to interest rates, we can probably do little with it now. I thought that the interest rates could be drasticaly increased at once and then steadily decreased at a very little number. But at this point, it would probably make many busiesses collapse.

I would like to ask you, what you think of the bailout plans?
I really do not like the fact that governments all over America and Europe bail out the huge financial dinosaurs.
I am very aware that the collapse of theese banks could ruin the savings of some people, but I also think that there is some other way of saving people's savings and letting the banks live or die on their own.

Rather, I think we should try to support new and small businesses, mainly with very low taxes and bureaucrucy (this applies especially in Europe) and that some of them might replace the huge ones in the future.

Other big problem that I see (and which Rich Dad predicted) is that the savings of many pensioners or pensioners to be have decreased a lot.
I really do not understand why I cannot read much about this anywhere, while THIS can be a potentional time-bomb in our system.

If the things go worse, then we will probably understand, after all, that the social security system was not working well.
But many pensioners will pay for that..

On a more positive sight, I think that the institutions we have are more prepared to fight a deppression. The stock market has suffered the most, but the real wealth, land, commodities, jobs, PEOPLE and more, have not lost their real value.

Even if its paper value decreases a lot, then it will still have its usage value...

Finaly, as I just read in a pretty long article in czech, big crisises often bring new innovative solutions and ideas and new leadership personalities.
And man has to grow in order to overcome the crisis.

So, if we come out of this alive ( Karate Very Happy ), we will come out of it stronger and more determined to what really matters.

---

As one last thing, I would like us all to think about a question (since we are the philosophers, who would be more responsible for responding it? Very Happy)

How can the global economic system become less dependant on people's spending?

This question demands a radical question. But the one who answers it could save us from the economic depressions and change the World.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Upcoming Global Depression   The Upcoming Global Depression Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:24 pm

regarding your question about people losing their savings this would be the result of currency's collapsing and up being worthless it is called hyperinflation and it happened to Germany after WW1 where it cost 500 000 marks for a loaf of bread.

Regarding your question that we need a new idea so we don't rely on spending a good economy is based on people producing and saving there money but now a days its all about borrowing and spending which is one reason were in this mess
Back to top Go down
Uratsukudoji
Uratsukudoji

Male Number of posts : 40
Job/hobbies : questioning everything
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: we have solutions   The Upcoming Global Depression Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:06 am

Bailouts= gangster capitalisim.
Goverment owned and controlled buisness is fascism.
Well im not so sure money at all is a good solution again we can become alot more self sustain if not totally self sustained as individual communities.
I think if were going to use money at all it needs to be a coin money system made out of metal that is worth something and that can be used for something.
I already stated this before but we need to just step back a little hell we can right now start making a dent in the credit system by growing tons of our own food and producing our own power and certainley the the private industry known as the fed is commiting this crime against mankind but the real deal is we are responsible we agree to it and we sit back and layment "oh its crashing" oh no. "owell"
yeah also people do take it over the top but then you have tons more who just sit around and point fingers while they suck down there big mac and wonder why they have cancer.
I get plebty fired up over this but nothing like ole alex jones there he plain to see gets people in fear based state of mind I dont subscribe to that at all I do listen to his show every now and then but if you want find people looking for real right now solutions I suggest people step away from the major media networks and there brainwashing.
Try people like KMO over at the c-realm podcast wich is funded by donations with tons of diverse guest I mean really such a different energy than infowars wich in my opinion is pretty mainstream.
Here ill even give you link.
http://c-realmpodcast.podomatic.com/

There are so many things we can be doing right now versus the typical "when is goverment going to fix this"
Last in my rant here but not least it's never gonna be what are we going do it's what are you going to do.
well I dont think I have much else to say about this subject.
thanks posting on this.

“The system of banking have…forever reprobated. I contemplate it as a blot left in all our Constitutions, which, if not covered, will end in their destruction, which is already hit by the gamblers in corruption, and is sweeping away in its progress the fortunes and morals of our citizens.”~Thomas Jefferson to John Taylor, 1816
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Upcoming Global Depression   The Upcoming Global Depression Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Philosophical Perfection Forum :: General Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: