The Philosophical Perfection Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Buddha Chat

My opinion of GOD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jarrod
Jarrod

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-12-29

My opinion of GOD Empty
PostSubject: My opinion of GOD   My opinion of GOD Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:44 am

It does not matter by what name you call God. Whether it be God, Yahweh, Allah, Buddha, Jesus or even Mother Mary. What ever name you call him or how ever you worship him, as long as it is sincere worship, he/she/it will get accept the worship.
When it comes to prayer, no matter what name is on the address you are sending the prayer to, whether the name Allah, Jesus, God, Rama etc. , it always gets delivered to the same being. God goes by many names because names are not important to God. What matters is the the intention.
There is not one path to God. Just like if two people wanted to go to the store. One might go on foot, the other by car. One might go left, the other right. What ever way they take they will both get to the same destination eventually. One might get there sooner than the other though. God is in the middle of a wheel and all the spokes are religions and all the spokes lead to the center of the wheel.
Back to top Go down
Narvré

Male Number of posts : 40
Job/hobbies : Writein Poetry and lyrics and singing death metal and sing in general.
Registration date : 2008-12-06

My opinion of GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: My opinion of GOD   My opinion of GOD Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:30 pm

To bad for people like me I suppose.

I still don't see why God would go for such a confusing course of action though.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My opinion of GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: My opinion of GOD   My opinion of GOD Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:29 pm

Why too bad for "people like you"?

Good point about the confusion though. But maybe it isn't as confusing as we would all like to think. Maybe it is soooo simple that we cannot understand.

Try this... think of something that you find beautiful (a sunrise comes to mind) do you appreciate the beauty? Do you need to understand it to appreciate it? Do you need anyone's permission to apreciate it? Even if you can explain it scientifically, the lightwaves, etc.-- does it make it any less beautiful? A sunrise is simply beautiful.

Why? who cares.

I think you are beautiful. I like the way your mind works- I like the way you question everything- your boldness- your struggle- to me it is a beautiful thing.

Why? who cares
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My opinion of GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: My opinion of GOD   My opinion of GOD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My opinion of GOD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Philosophical Perfection Forum :: General Forum :: Philosophical Debates-
Jump to: