The Philosophical Perfection Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Buddha Chat

Some Verses containing "Joy" or "Rejoice"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Philosopher
Admin
The Philosopher

Male Number of posts : 320
Job/hobbies : Engineer
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Some Verses containing "Joy" or "Rejoice" Empty
PostSubject: Some Verses containing "Joy" or "Rejoice"   Some Verses containing "Joy" or "Rejoice" Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:03 am

Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice. 1 Chronicles 16:10

Serve the LORD with fear and rejoice with trembling. Psalm 2:11

But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you. Psalm 5:11

Some Verses containing "Joy" or "Rejoice" Dance_10

I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High. Psalm 9:2

You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days. Psalm 90:14

The precepts of the LORD are right, giving joy to the heart. The commands of the LORD are radiant, giving light to the eyes. Psalm 19:8

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. Psalm 28:7

You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, Psalm 30:11

I will be glad and rejoice in your love, for you saw my affliction and knew the anguish of my soul. Psalm 31:7

Shout for joy, O heavens; rejoice, O earth; burst into song, O mountains! For the LORD comforts his people and will have compassion on his afflicted ones. Isaiah 49:13

However, do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven." Luke 10:20

Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. Romans 12:15

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. James 1:2-4

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23

Last edited by Miro on Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Julia
Julia

Female Number of posts : 16
Job/hobbies : hey, i'm a newborn christian and i love god, creative things and activities for jesus
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Some Verses containing "Joy" or "Rejoice" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Verses containing "Joy" or "Rejoice"   Some Verses containing "Joy" or "Rejoice" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:17 pm

Thank you, Miro! :-) flower cheers ❤ ☀
Back to top Go down

Some Verses containing "Joy" or "Rejoice"
Page 1 of 1