The Philosophical Perfection Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Buddha Chat

Howdy-----<10 charactors for a topic?>

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Winsomesouls
Beginner
Winsomesouls

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Howdy-----<10 charactors for a topic?> Empty
PostSubject: Howdy-----<10 charactors for a topic?>   Howdy-----<10 charactors for a topic?> Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:07 am

Hello everyone
I'm winsomesouls, you can call me Mike or win :bounce:

I hope this message board is a blessing to all, you have a great Admin here and I know she will take care of you. I Admin my own message board with Christ as its focus, I will not post a link to it unless the Admin approve of it. I will try to stop in when I can to say hi as I have alot to attend to with my existing online activities as well as my board.

I've been online for many years now and I know the importance of spreading the Word of God, and I know to spread the Word of God through the vast WWW takes some work. There are so many sites out there today that those who don't have Christ need to be warry of so that they don't get the wrong message, Christ said, "I am the way the truth and the life, no one can go to the Father but by Me" John 14:6 But yet today many offline and online communities belive that there are other "truths" out there.

It is hard to belive that Christ died for us not much more than 2000 years ago!! When we read His Word the life style, cities, and people seem so much different. But here is the amazing thing... From the time man was created as spoken of in Genisis till the resurection of Christ was around 4000 years and as you read the bible throughout history in those times only mention of the technologies we have today are in Prophicy (can be found throughout the major prophetic books, mostly in Ezekiel) Not much changed in the 4000 years compaired to the 2000 years after the resurection of Christ. The greatest men in the 4000 years were prophets and those who were appointed leaders by God and spoke to God, in our 2000 years our greatest men were scientists, philosophers and theorsists (who belived in a higher power, but not always acredited Christ and His doings) Amazing isn't it?

Anyway, thought I would throw that thought in!

God bless you all, and I'll be back 8)

winsomesouls
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Howdy-----<10 charactors for a topic?>   Howdy-----<10 charactors for a topic?> Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:23 am

Welcome aboard!

I hope to hear more from you and you're right Miro is a great administrator.
Back to top Go down
The Philosopher
Admin
The Philosopher

Male Number of posts : 320
Job/hobbies : Engineer
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Howdy-----<10 charactors for a topic?>   Howdy-----<10 charactors for a topic?> Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:28 pm

Thanks Very much Winsomesouls for ur nice Post and I hope we can see more of ur posts as u r a special member in our community . Be blessed cheers

Image hosted by servimg.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howdy-----<10 charactors for a topic?>   Howdy-----<10 charactors for a topic?> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howdy-----<10 charactors for a topic?>
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Philosophical Perfection Forum :: General Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: