The Philosophical Perfection Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Buddha Chat

My Connections to Trees and Animals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

My Connections to Trees and Animals Empty
PostSubject: My Connections to Trees and Animals   My Connections to Trees and Animals Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:07 pm

Hi there:

I had some pretty interesting encounters with a tree, two deer and a bumble bee that I wanted to share with all of you.
Earlier this week I went to my favorite woods to meditate. So I sat down on a fallen tree, closed my eyes and concentrated on the energies around me. Next thing I knew I was hearing a pfff pfff noise and slowly opened my eyes. Suddenly from behind me two deer jumped into the woods and ran past me. I sat there in awe and in shock and wondered where they had come from.
A few days later, I went to explore a park that had deep woods of trees and plants. While I was there I saw breathtaking views of the lake nearby and also discovered spots where you could sit on the grass, look out over the lake and meditate in peace. So as I continued on walking around the trails I came upon a tall bumpy looking tree and thought to myself "There's a tree you don't usually see around". I came closer to it and slowly put my left hand on it to see what energies I would pick up from it. Suddenly I felt a strong surge of energy flow into me and pulled me right to the tree just like a magnet. I then placed my right hand on it and rested my stomach on it and felt the energies flow all through me. I even saw it surround its aura around both of us and sighed happily.
After about 10-15 minutes of absorbing the tree's energy and combining my aura with its aura I sat down, took out a book to read and rested by back against the tree's bark and yes you guessed it our energies still melted together. So while I sat there reading my book I suddenly heard something buzz, looked up and saw a bumble bee fly past me and land on a leaf on a plant nearby. Of course me being a big chicken to bees I gasped in fear. I sat there staring at it wide eyed and thought "Oh man I hope it doesn't sting me" but then something wild happened. While I turned my gaze to the left of the bee and back it did the same thing. So I did it again and it followed. I was like "What the heck?" So then I started to talk to it and said "Please don't sting me, please don't hurt me" over and over and I swear to you all it looked as if it understood. My head even felt a bit tingly while I was saying those words repeatedly. Then I said "Can you understand me?" and I saw it move its head again and started in disbelief.
Finally the bee flew off into the woods and I sat there in shock and kept saying to myself "Oh wow" I mean come on that has never happened to me before so I sat there in total confusion. Has that ever happened to anyone here? If it has I really would love to see and read about your encounters.
Well that is my story of my connections with trees and animals. Hope you enjoyed it. Take care.
Back to top Go down
The Philosopher
Admin
The Philosopher

Male Number of posts : 320
Job/hobbies : Engineer
Registration date : 2008-11-21

My Connections to Trees and Animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Connections to Trees and Animals   My Connections to Trees and Animals Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:10 pm

I like ur post , It's so nice to share wiz us ur connection as I believe there's a harmony which join all things in one circle.

Image hosted by servimg.com
Back to top Go down

My Connections to Trees and Animals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Philosophical Perfection Forum :: General Forum :: Healing and Meditation-
Jump to: