The Philosophical Perfection Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Buddha Chat

2 kinds of people

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Winglee
Winglee

Female Number of posts : 44
Job/hobbies : Movies and Philosophy!
Registration date : 2008-12-25

2 kinds of people Empty
PostSubject: 2 kinds of people   2 kinds of people Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:56 am

according to my observation, there are two kinds of people in the world. One are those who seek for meaning of life and the other one are those who live out meaning of life. These are not catagories of human kinds, but the reflection of each other.

they both wanna be each other.

i consider myself the one who seek for meaning. and i am learning to live out the meaning that i thought i would be. How about you? what are the characteristics of this kind of ppl?

Or is it really the case that generally there are these 2 kinds of ppl? if not wt else?
Back to top Go down
Harrifer
Harrifer

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-05-27

2 kinds of people Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 kinds of people   2 kinds of people Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:58 am

That seems a little idealistic. There's a hell of a lot of people out there who don't fall into either of those categories. Maybe a new category, 'acting according to emotional impulses' ought to be added. Maybe along with 'heroin addict', 'too much too young' and just plain 'scared'.
Back to top Go down

2 kinds of people
Page 1 of 1