The Philosophical Perfection Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Buddha Chat

Psychic Ability

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Philosopher
Admin
The Philosopher

Male Number of posts : 320
Job/hobbies : Engineer
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Psychic Ability Empty
PostSubject: Psychic Ability   Psychic Ability Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:07 pm

Psychic Ability: The Ultimate Guide to the Law of Attraction

What is the Law of Attraction?

Law of attraction has many different labels, "Success consciousness", "Law of Magnetism", "Power of Thought" etc.

What it says is; all your thoughts, all images in your mind, and all the feelings connected to your thoughts will later manifest as your reality. In other words; everything you have in your life - now - has been attracted to you thru your mind.

This means that both the things you are happy with and those you are not - is your own creation.

Psychic Ability Channeling

Most importantly it means; you can from now on create your life consciously. You can start attracting only those circumstances that creates happiness for you - and leave out those you do not desire.

As The Law of Attraction is the most important law in the universe - there is a lot to say about it! . We will Introduce Later All the knowlwdge and inspiration and learning on how to become your own Creator!

Last edited by The Philosopher on Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bridgewalker
Bridgewalker

Female Number of posts : 8
Job/hobbies : crystals reiki singing bowls and much more
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Psychic Ability Empty
PostSubject: law of attraction   Psychic Ability Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:30 am

Very Happy the more conscious we become of the part we play in the life we lead.the more aware we become of the way we can affect it. By consciously being aware of our thoughts and actions we become aware of the subconscious....therefore we can use the higher mind to grow..allowing ourselves to trust our own truth...this may be known as psychic ..knowing .trusting .....look forward to you sharing your views and ideas...blessing
Back to top Go down
Gianna
Gianna

Female Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Psychic Ability Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Ability   Psychic Ability Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:45 pm

Once i told a friend i was scared of something, no matter what..
He told me "don't be afraid of that or it will happen to you!"
He probably knew that Law, even if he didn't know it's name!

The Law of Attraction is a good knowledge to use against our fears too!

Think positive :)
Back to top Go down
Frankokiri

Male Number of posts : 6
Job/hobbies : Writing
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Psychic Ability Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Ability   Psychic Ability Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:25 am

I have come to believe this a lot in the past few years... Itès a notion I hope to be able to exploit starting next year once I leave highschool. I think being part of a society makes it hard for you to be happy with things that others take as ridiculous, especially in highschool. Once I am free to do whatever I want I hope I wonèt care what others think

In my mind my world is beautiful =)
Back to top Go down
Meone
Meone

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Psychic Ability Empty
PostSubject: The law of...   Psychic Ability Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:02 am

4 me the Law of attraction is incomplete. Lets take one aspect of this in its name "The Law" now that is a term of jurisdiction. Which means it cannot be democratic (voted). Its an established thing. that means that no matter what you will attract. So if u dont want something you wont attract it? u can consciously not want death but it still comes.... So how is attraction a law? if i could attract life to myself for ever how come i will die? Unless i can ask the "universe" for me to not die.... In any case is the universe the source of attraction, through our concious mind? Or are we attracting through a law which innevitably give us what we dont want like death. or can we attract more height, youthfullness at old age? We may be able to attract certain things, gains or even luck, i much rather attract a more established thing. Now mind you i love positive thinking and i like some of the things that are said about the law of attration. I just wont rely on it as a source of recieving. My concious wants so many things but if i dont go and aquire some of them i wont recieve them or will i? i dont know when it was the last time i got money without working for it by using the methods of the law. I am open to constructive critism so if anyone would like to discuss my perspective feel free. Anything to get us closer to the truth.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Psychic Ability Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Ability   Psychic Ability Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:06 am

Great post Meone. As a believer in the 'Law of Attraction' your thoughts and questions really made me pause and to be honest I felt a little stumped. So I have to say, Good Job! I love questions like those.

I will be giving your post much more thought, but one thing that does come to mind is this: Concerning your thoughts on death, I don't think the Law is as literal as it first seems. For instance, on the surface it certainly sounds like if you think I don't want to die, you will never die. Try to think of it this way: Whatever you bring to the Source, is what you get back. So for instance, if you are always thinking, "I don't want to ever die, I don't ever want to die", you will keep getting back from the Source, the Universe, or what have you, thoughts on never wanting to die. It is not so much the thought that returns, but the want, or the lacking.

As you can see thoughts such as these does not help one to evolve, but keeps a person's thoughts cluttered with things that are not helpful. Now take a different thought, such as "I will allow things to be as they are". What do you get back? More allowing.

I can't remember who said the following quote, but I believe it explains this perfectly for there is great wisdom in it:

"If you lack rain, don't pray for rain. Instead, Pray rain." If you are praying for something that is lacking, you will continue to get what is lacking. But if pray for something that is, you will get what is.

I hope this has been helpful!
Back to top Go down
Meone
Meone

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Psychic Ability Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Ability   Psychic Ability Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:57 am

Interesting point lucas. So i would gather that the law is just another tool for our own gain and when we are concious of the law we may use it freely but if its not in our concious than its non-existent. At least that is what i percieved from what u said, which have may not been your point at all. In any case its interesting how a law in any sort only comes to play when made evident. So i guess it all comes back to faith, and how much u have of it towards anything that u understand or do. The law of attraction made Big news in this side of the world as u know cause we are both from it, so a lot of people were made concious of it, but if it is a TRUE power than just like any TRUE power our 10% of our brain cant tap into it enough to truly use its pontential. Faith needs to be exercised, sounds similar to something i believe strongly in which is faith in the Holy living spirit. In any case anything to get us closer to the truth.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Psychic Ability Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Ability   Psychic Ability Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:09 pm

Meone, you really know how to challenge a person!

I've been thinking of the Law of Gravity. This is a universal law that is always in effect, regardless of our knowledge of it. Gravity keeps us from flying off the Earth. It works all the time, on all things. It does not discriminate. But isn't it interesting how gravity will have a slightly different impact on a feather falling, rather than a 16 ton weight falling? Gravity is not choosing to affect the feather differently, it is just that the feather has different properties.

So too does the Law of Attraction work. Whether we are aware of it or not, it is continuously responding to our thoughts. And if our thoughts are light as a feather, we will see vastly different results as opposed to our heavy thoughts.

As you say, anything that gets us closer to the truth!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Psychic Ability Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Ability   Psychic Ability Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psychic Ability
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Philosophical Perfection Forum :: General Forum :: Healing and Meditation-
Jump to: