The Philosophical Perfection Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Buddha Chat

How to have a good night!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Julia
Julia

Female Number of posts : 16
Job/hobbies : hey, i'm a newborn christian and i love god, creative things and activities for jesus
Registration date : 2008-12-07

How to have a good night! Empty
PostSubject: How to have a good night!   How to have a good night! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:14 pm

good night,❤

when you can't sleep, don't count shee - talk to the shepherd (JESUS)! sleep well in god's amazing peace... he comforts you... he loves you akways and is watching over you while you're sleeping. when you lay in your bed, don't think about sorrows, how to earn money,... or what tomorrow will be. just give your thoughts and sorrows to the lord.

please never forget to thank god, always and for everything in your life. thank him for every thing that happened that day.

praise him... yes, praise him! "ahhh but i'm sooo tired... i better want to sleep..." - welln - are u "tired" of god? night praises are great praises. you adore god in the silence...

then you relax, lay back in jesus' arms... lay back, close your eyes and.....

.....zzzzzzzzzzz........ Sleep

be relaxed when you wake up...

cheers

flower GOD BLESS YOU flower
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

How to have a good night! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to have a good night!   How to have a good night! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:47 pm

That is sooo beautiful
Back to top Go down

How to have a good night!
Page 1 of 1