The Philosophical Perfection Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Buddha Chat

Dream Analysis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Philosopher
Admin
The Philosopher

Male Number of posts : 320
Job/hobbies : Engineer
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Dream Analysis Empty
PostSubject: Dream Analysis   Dream Analysis Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:43 pm

What type of dream are you dealing with?
To interpret your dreams, you need to determine what type of dream you are dealing with. There are two categories that they fit into, those that are generated from within your physical body and mind and those that come from your spirit guides or tutors. They have different purposes and its necessary to recognize what these differences mean to you and how they interact in your waking and dreaming state.

Two main categories.

The dreams that originate with the physical body are for your functioning and survival in the world of physical nature. They deal with your physical and psychological well being. These dreams are like your manager and janitor who try to keep body and mind tidy for your general well being.

Dream Analysis Dream_a_z

Then, there are those dreams that have a mystical and special characteristic to them which are for your spiritual development and progress. They produce instant knowledge and information that is beyond your ability to garner through intellectual or logical means.

Why you get information when you sleep.

When you are asleep, so is the physical component of your self. The five senses, smelling, tasting, feeling, seeing, and hearing, and your ego, the controlling master, are all temporarily suspended from activity. Sleeping allows the other sense that you have, the sixth sense, to take over for awhile with out much interference. This is when both the physical body and your spiritual essence can perform maintenance simultaneously to help unwrinkle parts of your life. Its ironic that this is the state of being that psychics and mediums practice for years to achieve, and everyone enters it every time they fall asleep.

Last edited by The Philosopher on Mon May 18, 2009 5:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dream Analysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Analysis   Dream Analysis Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:29 am

I would love to read some examples of the two types to better help me differintiate between my own dreams!
Back to top Go down
The Philosopher
Admin
The Philosopher

Male Number of posts : 320
Job/hobbies : Engineer
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Dream Analysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Analysis   Dream Analysis Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 6:14 am

Analysis of a dream is used differently in dreams from your physical body, however. For example:

Psychology: Stressful relationships and social situations can cause our mind to get out of kilter but our subconscious intervenes to straighten things out.

Health: Your subconscious knows a lot about you that you don't, or maybe don't care to know. Often times it will tell you something about your practices or lifestyle to tip you off about what its needs are. In dreams it tries to get the point across to you, sometimes politely, at other times not so.

Food: Did you ever notice that when you take a nap after you've eaten lunch that you can have some crazy images go through your mind. The same thing happens at night too, because food can trigger some wild and wacky dreams. If you enjoy these psychedelic excursions, then take note of what you had to eat before hand and repeat the process. On the other hand, if you're not interested, then take note of what you ate and make certain to avoid eating whatever it was. Food is one of the generators of dreams, which , after analysis of a dream, are not worth interpreting.

Dream Analysis Subpicnoinew

Then there are those special visits, instructions, lessons and guidance that we receive that are sometimes (but not always) interwoven with one of those mundane dreams your body generates. They are hidden and disguised because you are not supposed to know where the information is coming from. Like it's a big secret. You are led to think that you dreamed up all those unique thoughts and ideas all by your little ol' self. The bad news is that they occur much less frequently than the run of the mill physical dreams. The good news is that when you do experience them, you get the feeling that something special has occurred. Even if you can't figure out what it means after the analysis of a dream, there is a profound sense of purpose or message behind it. When experienced, they become landmarks in many people's lives leaving them with a permanent and unforgettable impression of otherworldliness embedded deep within their subconscious mind.

So, review what's going on with your life at the present time. Remember, you are the only one who has the information to make the final interpretation. It's all stored in the memory bank of your brain!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dream Analysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Analysis   Dream Analysis Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:30 am

Thanks for that post Miro.

You know, you are so intelligent - I think sometimes you hold back just how smart you are!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Nmadore
Nmadore

Male Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : Design
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Dream Analysis Empty
PostSubject: hmmm   Dream Analysis Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:41 am

I had this dream once...
I was in a red desert...
Full of objects i had come across in everyday life...
I could pick up these objects and know what they are about...

All i did in that dream was pick up objects...

Pretty awesome dream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dream Analysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Analysis   Dream Analysis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream Analysis
Page 1 of 1