The Philosophical Perfection Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Buddha Chat

Dream Magic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Philosopher
Admin
The Philosopher

Male Number of posts : 320
Job/hobbies : Engineer
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Dream Magic Empty
PostSubject: Dream Magic   Dream Magic Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:52 am

Find Love and Happiness Through your Dreams.

You can bring real love into your life, new friends, a better job, more money, better financial opportunities; solve some of life’s problems, plus a lot more. It can actually help you change your self image through a personal transformation once you learn how to function in the secret and magical world you enter every time you fall asleep.

You don’t need to buy anything, no pills or special dietary products, electronic gadgets or other apparatus, you don’t have to join any cult group or club nor make a donation, and there’s no magazine subscription either. The only thing you need is YOU yourself alone and a deeply felt and sincere need to influence your life for change and to attract into your life those things you truly want. However, it does require something from you, in that you must learn to FOCUS and have the PATIENCE to persevere. It is also important for you to BELIEVE that this wonderful process works because that is one of the key elements in achieving results with it. If you don’t believe it when you start, you will believe it after you experience first exciting and rewarding success with it.

Understanding Two Things

Ordinary : You spend 1/3 of your life sleeping and almost half of that time you are participating in ordinary dreaming which your subconscious is smoothing out all the psychological bumps and bruises that you acquired through your interactions with events and people over the past several days. This is the first thing that deals mainly with the physical body and the need to maintain and care for its ego identity.

Spiritual: We are most interested in the second thing; the higher order of spiritual dreams that are transparent and blatant in conveying a message, instructions, lessons or guidance. They may even be accompanied by an appearance of what can be called your Guardian Angel, Higher Self or a deceased loved one. This drama of a higher order becomes a landmark experience leaving you with a permanent and unforgettable impression of otherworldliness embedded deep within your inner being. They are indelibly implanted in your memory so that you won’t forget them. They have a deliberate and specific purpose, to inform you that you are not alone; that there is something that participates in the affairs of your life; and that there exists a vastly greater reality than the limited physical world that you dwell in.

Dream Magic Someplacecold

What You Learn from Spiritual Dreams:

From them you learn that there is a greater reality out there than you are able to perceive. You also learn that there are friendly characters specifically related to you in that higher realm of existence that are ready to intervene and assist you in your life’s physical and spiritual adventure. When you are in contact with this higher realm, you realize that everyone else must be in similar contact, and thus you can be in touch with everyone else in the world while in the spiritual dream state or while awake. If those characters in the spiritual realm of reality, (your Higher Self, Guardian Angel, Deceased loved ones) can communicate with you, then you should likewise be able to contact and communicate with them. This is the launch pad from which you are able to participate in Dream Magic.

Last edited by The Philosopher on Mon May 18, 2009 5:02 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dream Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Magic   Dream Magic Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:47 am

Again Miro, I am amazed at all this information. There is so much depth to you.

Dream Magic Good_j13
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dream Magic Empty
PostSubject: My Vision   Dream Magic Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:17 pm

I had an intense vision come to me. I was drawn into these magical woods, laid down on a patch of grass, saw the full moon and sun in the sky, their rays beamed down on me then i was changed from a human into energy and I grew and spread all over the earth and the universe. I was wondering if anyone here could possibly intepret this vision for me. Thanks.

Lightkeeper
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dream Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Magic   Dream Magic Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:08 am

Okay, I'll give it a shot.

It sounds like a very positive vision, one that shows how well you are grounded (or are working to be grounded). First you were drawn to woods, which although physical are full of energy, they too represent grounding, as well as age. Laying on a patch of grass suggests to me that you are comfortable with this. As you look to the sky and see both the moon and the sky (the ying and yang?), you were transformed into energy, in other words connected to your spirit. I think this is very important because many spiritual people forget about the physical realm and live in the invisible. This vision suggests to me that this is not the case for you, but it can also serve as a reminder to keep yourself grounded. We are spirit, we are light, but we live in a physical realm.

And this is something you can "spread all over the earth".

It is clear that this vision is full of duality (physical vs. non-physical; sun and moon; human to light).
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dream Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Magic   Dream Magic Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:53 pm

:o Very cool. Another dream I had was when I was running away from these dark demons then was rescused by these huge birds which looked like hawks and was taken to this Temple of Light where these people in white robes laid me down on this stone table then began chanting. I couldn't understand what they were saying but then I suddenly saw this bright white light around me then I woke up.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dream Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Magic   Dream Magic Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:40 am

Cool. I'll give this a shot too!

The dark demons would represent your own personal demons, or fears in which we all run away from. Being rescued by hawks is significant because they are swift, and sharp-eyed, they are powerful, yet graceful creatures of the air (spirit). They also symbolize Awareness or truth, so again this is positive that you are being rescued, or delivered from it. the sharp sight of a hawk would also refer to your gift of sight. The chanting and white robes suggests something ritualisitic, perhaps meditation or way of cleansing.

How's that?

Image hosted by servimg.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dream Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Magic   Dream Magic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream Magic
Page 1 of 1