The Philosophical Perfection Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Buddha Chat

Ghandhi - Search for Truth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Philosopher
Admin
The Philosopher

Male Number of posts : 320
Job/hobbies : Engineer
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Ghandhi - Search for Truth Empty
PostSubject: Ghandhi - Search for Truth   Ghandhi - Search for Truth Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:39 pm

I am but a seeker after Truth. I claim to have found a way to it. I claim to be making a ceaseless effort to find it. But I admit that I have not yet found it. To find Truth completely is to realize oneself and one's destiny, i.e., to become perfect. I am painfully conscious of my imperfections, and therein lies all the strength I posses, because it is a rare thing for a man to know his own limitations.

Ghandhi - Search for Truth Gandhi2

If I was a perfect man, I own I should not feel the miseries of neighbors as I do. As a perfect man I should take note of them, prescribe a remedy, and compel adoption by the force of unchangeable Truth in me. But as yet I only see as through a glass darkly and, therefore, have to carry conviction by slow and laborious processes, and then, too, not always with success.

That being so, I would be less than human if, with all my knowledge of avoidable misery pervading the land and of the sight of mere skeletons under the very shadow of the Lord of the Universe, I did not feel with and for all the suffering but dumb millions of India.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ghandhi - Search for Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghandhi - Search for Truth   Ghandhi - Search for Truth Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:08 am

Ghandhi - Search for Truth Thank_12
Back to top Go down

Ghandhi - Search for Truth
Page 1 of 1